Dress Code: With style and design always evolving, we ask that members and guests make a concerted effort to dress sexy and smart. We kindly ask that members and their guests refrain from wearing baseball caps, shorts, ripped jeans, flannel shirts & sportswear.
1. Arrive with a smile.
2. Bring a real friend.
3. Do not arrive unstable.
4. Dress appropriately.
5. Be respectful of people's space.
6. Know exactly who is performing.
7. Be authentic.
8. No name dropping.
9. No attitude or entitlement.
10. No loud behavior outside the venue.
11. Filming & photography is strictly prohibited without prior written consent. Regardless of device.
12. No selfies, flash photos inside the venue.
13. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to members and their guests, irrespective of membership level.